Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Transfer Time

Hey, so news from the South:  I'm getting  transferred! Not really sure where yet but my time in Denham is up for now.  I made it over 4 months here so that was good, and it was a really good area.  I loved the ward especially.
 
President called us last night and my companion is staying and I'm  going to go be a zone leader again somewhere, and that's about all I know.  I'm kinda hoping I'll get to go back to New Orleans and see some of the people back in Chalmette because the zone leaders there go to the same ward as Chalmette. That would be really sweet to be able to got down there after being a way from it for a while. I'm really gonna miss alot of the people here though, it has been good working with them especially Mallory and Richard. 
 
Our bishopric has been awesome, they are they are probably funniest bishopric out there. We ate dinner at the second councilors last night and the bishop and his family came for FHE and they showed us some of the pictures of them waiting around while their wives were shopping and they were wearing crazy plaid suits that were way to small.  This is the same one that we bought the Thor hammer for,  he takes it to PEC and ward council because they call him "The Hammer" and if anyone gets out of line they have to deal with him.
 
We had a really good scripture study this last Wednesday, Mallory sent us a text before it started and asked if we were hungry and we said sure so she showed up with Cane's fried chicken and everyone in the church was walking by being jealous. Needless to say, there might be some better attendance in the future.  Feed them fried chicken and they will come.
 
I think its baby season, everyone is having a baby down here too.

No comments:

Post a Comment