Monday, November 26, 2012

Football on Thanksgiving

Hey, we had a good week, it was slower for missionary work because a lot of poeple were gone or had family in town so it was a little harder to work.  We went to a turkey bowl on Thursday morning and played some football, it's been a while since I played but it was fun.  I relized how out of shape I am. I could still run pretty good but not as good as I used to! haha! We have been playing basketball every morning at 6 for about and hour so thats helped but I'm thinking I'm going to have to try and do a half marathon or a full one sometime when I get home.
 
On Thankgiving we went out to a small little town in the Pineville's area and ate with the Yost family. They have a bunch of kids in the Pineville ward and one in ours, they also have a missionary out in Tacoma Washington right now, he is the youngest son and usually families with missionaries out watch out for us a little more than average. I think they hope someone is doing the same for their missionary.
 
That's cool Erica's home! I can't believe she's home already! And Genevieve got blessed! That's cool! I wish I could've been there for that, but she sounds like she is going to be the perfect age when I get home so that I can play with her and turn her into a little monster for her parents! haha! I've had some practice with the Andrus kids.
 
Well, Jen's baptism is comming together and everything is looking good for this Thursday.
 
Well that's about all.  I'll telll you how the baptism goes next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment