Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Celebrating Mother's Day!

We got a package from Sam on the day before Mother's Day.


It was full of Louisiana Treasures.
And a card that said:

Dear Mom,

I saw this dog card and it reminded me of you so I thought I'd get it.  I also got you some Zapps, they are pretty good, the Crawtator ones actually taste pretty close to crawfish. The Voodoo are just delicious.  I got you some "Slap Ya Mama" It's alot like Tony's and some LSU paraphernalia cause I realized I hadn't sent any.  Well I hope you have a good Mother's Day!

I love you!
Love, Elder Ritchie


Then on Mother's Day we got to talk with him!
He sounded great. 
We invited Grandma Ritchie and the little cousins over to say hi!





It was a great Mother's Day!!!
Thanks Elder Ritchie

No comments:

Post a Comment