Tuesday, December 20, 2011

The Lost Letter and Pictures

They told me to go suck a lemon.  So I did.
Hey, I had a good week, I just wrote a long descriptive story about the awesome miracle we had but then the computer erased it :( and it was a good one, I spent like 30 minutes writing it... but i guess i just have to wait and tell you on the phone this week.

I'll probably call around 1 our time so I think that is noon there. I'll see if we can get the skype thing to work or not if not I'll just call.

 Oh yes, I got your package and grandma's package! I used something in your package for that miracle I was writing about but got erased... it was super cool.. but this computer is lame... oh, tell Sullivan and Grandma thanks as well!



My Christmas gift to Terry


My mission President is a star!
We had a zone conference with a nativity play last week.


My Companion got carded buying root beer.  Good thing he's over 21.




We are supposed to avoid the appearance of evil.
 
My CTR Ring fits on my tongue!
 
I drink my Tabasco straight out of the bottle.
 
The trash shute from the loft of the Man Cave.

I like my toast licorice flavored.

I'll talk to you on Christmas!

Love Elder Ritchie 










No comments:

Post a Comment